Job Alert - CRM Marketing Manager
Role: We are looking for an experienced CRM Marketing Manager with an emphasis on B2B marketing to develop strategies and implement programs to activate, engage, retain, cross-sell and increase customer LTV for our Chegg Outcomes business. You will develop end to end promotional and lifecycle-based communication programs reaching multiple customer segments across email and mobile, assess performance, and optimize. Partnering with internal and external teams to navigate strategy and execution will be a key tenant of this role. This role reports to the VP, Marketing.
- Utilize best practices in leveraging our CRM platform to develop cross-channel customer journeys, set-up rules based creative messaging, develop and monitor testing scenarios and regularly surface business analytics and insights to program managers. This includes implementing life cycle strategies, marketing automation, user segmentation/scoring, surveys, and leveraging dynamic/triggered messaging to optimize campaign responsiveness.
- Work in partnership with Product Marketing, as well as broader marketing and product business groups to develop and implement end-to-end journey and lifecycle campaigns which include campaign planning and design, target criteria selection, list management, campaign health monitoring and post campaign analysis.
- Support product marketing team with reporting set-up to help provide required data and analysis to read-out against campaigns, tests and channel level impact. Ensure reporting automation and accuracy, timeliness of reports available from directly managed CRM systems.
- Provide operational planning and execution for CRM programs which include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Set-up and deploy complex and automated communication journeys
- Set up business rules that drive content, triggers, audience segmentation and channel selection/cadence
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions
- Manage schedule of deployment to optimize user response/experience and actively manage contact list size & health
- Develop, set up, execute and own on-going test plan Ensure tests conducted are measurable and can be tied back to business impact.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in CRM / database / direct marketing experience in a fast-paced consumer environment, preferably within a subscription or life-cycle based business. Agency or client side welcome.
- Experience with a major Email Service Provider or CRM platform is required, Adobe Campaign (aka Neolane) experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with start to finish planning, executing multi-channel direct marketing CRM programs including email, SMS, mobile push and site notifications. Strong follow-through responsibilities demonstrated.
- Analytical thinker with a can-do, problem-solving attitude and a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics. Experience with A/B and multivariate testing required.
- Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery and operational excellence.
- Experience working in a matrix organization preferred. Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and inspire confidence. Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Must be proficient in MS Office Suites (Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, Ukraine, and Berlin. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Chegg Writing Tools, Test Prep, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Santa Clara, CA
- subscription based business: 1 year
- CRM/ database/ direct marketing: 7 years
- Project Management: 1 year
To apply simply send us an email with your name, email address, phone number and your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org